The scrolling images above are of board members , directors and senior managers of SABP and MCCH Society Ltd. These images are already available online on SABP's and MCCH's own websites. Click on images for details of who these people are.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

JoNny dusNt WorK hERe EnYMoRe

oDE tO dR hELLeN LOckETT

HeLl -eN coMe sEE me WErk
GROwiN fLouRS

BeUteFUll

HeLl -eN
TOrK tO mEE
HoLt myE HaNd
WiT PeEter

i ShO HeLl -eN BAwDeRs I diGG
HeLl -eN sMYLle
BeUteFUll

HeLl -eN-hoLD mYE HaND
I Tel HeLl -eN I WErk HeRE
ShEE SmyLLe
I SHo Her MyE FlouRS
BeUteFUll

HeLl -eN gOE tO oFFIZ
I hEre hUr SpEEK BiGG WerdS wIt PeEter
HeX-TERnalizASHUn
MaRJins
CoNTUltasHuN
MoDERniZaSHUn

I mIZZ HeLl -eN
WaREs HeLl -eN?
WyE JoNny dusNt WorK hERe EnYMoRe?

2 Comments:

At 11:30 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anyone would think disabled people don't have spell checkers the way you are carrying on...

I am a little excited at the moment because in the post has just arrived a document called

'Paying a Real Wage to People in Work Projects' Published by MCCH Society Ltd Written by Judy Scott and Edited by HELEN LOCKETT.

Anyway I have not had time to go into detail but here is a relevant quote
'If your project is found liable for the minimum wage, you could be ordered to pay arrears to all comparable workers back to when they started work or April 1999 when the Minimum Wage Act was introduced(whichever is the sooner).

Yes Helen your projects could be so ordered.

 
At 12:52 am, Blogger simply human said...

HeLL-eN!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

toolbar powered by Conduit