The scrolling images above are of board members , directors and senior managers of SABP and MCCH Society Ltd. These images are already available online on SABP's and MCCH's own websites. Click on images for details of who these people are.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Patiently Waiting


-
Originally uploaded by Paulo Vizeu.



Loved this pic by Paulo Vizeu on Flickr, reminded me of resolve . Have been bit ill over the last couple of weeks but I'm still waiting for SABP to formally acknowledge that I am not happy with its response to my complaint about Fiona and hubby Mark Edwards of Softools using the Trust for their own ends and Stanley Riseborough , SABP's User Involvment chappy no less, has yet to get back to me about progressing my complaint to next stage of the NHS complaints process. Stanley has been formally asked to do this and Fiona has been copied in so you have to wonder what the problem is.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

toolbar powered by Conduit